Banking Jobs In Kenya.
Company: Telepost Sacco,
Job Title: Sales & Debt Collection Officer,
Section: Credit Department,
Telepost Sacco is a deposit Taking Sacco based in Nairobi. They seek to recruit a Sales & debt collection officers who will monitor, collect and manage delinquent portfolio and return the accounts to performing status, reduce slippage into NPL (non-performing loans) and/or recover entire outstanding accounts as well as fulfil any other duty assigned by the Supervisor.
- Assisting in Loan portfolio monitoring.
- Demand, and enforce repayment of the assigned portfolio as per set targets.
- Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding payments.
- Conduct detailed negotiations with members to obtain reasonable payment plans
- Manage Member relationships where turn around strategies have been activated.
- Proactively manage relationships with key stakeholders including Debt collection firms.
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies in payments or accounts
- Maintain proper Debt Recovery documentation.
- Ensure timely issue of default notices to customers that form the debt recovery process.
- Coordinate daily execution of debt follow up by phone calls, emails and visits.
- Sell products and services to achieve the desired growth in deposits and revenue.
- Identify business opportunities by seeking quality prospects and converting them to members.
- Assisting in handling customer complaints
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
- A Diploma in Co-operative Management/ banking/ finance or Credit Management
- At least 2 years’ experience in debt collection field.
- Customer handling skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and personal organisation.
- self-motivated team player who enjoys negotiating with customers for win- win situations.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are required to submit their application, recent CV and all relevant attachments clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject line by Friday 27 th May, 2022 to [email protected] . Hard copies will not be accepted.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .