Sales Executive Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
Title: Sales Executive- CIJ Printers,
Salary: 30k+ Commissions,
Our client is a well-established company that distributes industrial machinery in Kenya. They are seeking to hire a highly efficient and vibrant Sales Executive who will increase the market and client base for their Continuous inkjet printers (CIJ Printers). The ideal candidate must have experience dealing with various manufacturing companies.
- Building and maintaining relationships with both the new and existing clients
- Visiting and telemarketing to various manufacturing companies.
- Generate new sales leads for the Continuous Inkjet Printers and actively look for ways to increase sales revenues and meet sales targets
- Creating product awareness and bringing in new orders of machinery and its consumables such as ink.
- Analyze market data to determine the ideal customer for a given product as well as gain a clear understanding of the clients’ requirements
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- To process client, restock orders within reasonable timelines.
- To gather market intelligence and communicate the same to management so as enhance business performance
- Undertake competitor and market analysis and communicate the same to management.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing.
- Must have 2-3 years’ experience in a sales & marketing role dealing with various manufacturing companies
- Must have experience in telemarketing.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Should be very well conversant with MS office packages. Excellent hands-on skills in Microsoft EXCEL, MS Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong strategic, analytical, and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including assisting in the creation and delivery of sales presentations.
- Should be flexible in terms of traveling within and out of Kenya and working hours when the need arises.
- Be self-driven to achieve sales targets under minimal supervision.
- Having an existing relationship with customers based in the manufacturing sector is a plus
- 2-3 years’ experience in a sales & marketing role dealing with various manufacturing companies
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Sales Executive- CIJ Printers ) to [email protected] before Friday 28 st August 2020.
Kindly indicate the current/last salary on your CV.
We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted