Sales Executive Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
Remuneration: Kindly note that this sales position is paid by monthly COMMISSIONS only; there is no retainer. Retainer may be considered after 6 months of proven success.
Renewal: Individuals who pass the 6 months’ probation period may be offered a permanent position with a salary and a commission.
Huki is an IT solution provider in areas of software, hardware and consultancy. Registered in 2019, the company has been growing rapidly and is looking to add new personnel in its sales team. This is a virtual position and the selected team members may meet at least once a month. Huki engages in selling high value software and hardware products to businesses.
- Source, Identify, and Contact potential clients. Organize meetings with them and Conduct presentations. Close the business
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Intermediate Level
- Experience Length: At least 1 year experience in Sales / Marketing or similar positions
- Sales and marketing work experience on IT products is an added advantage and any formal work experience is desired.
- Ability to maximize earnings growth, year on year, with our highly incentivized commission-based pay structure and income benefits.
- Have phones skills and a good understanding of the sales process
- Have excellent written and verbal communication
- Know how to use video conferencing tools e.g ms teams, google hangouts etc
- Have a good knowledge of customer relationship management (crm) tools
- Cold calling and emailing skills
- Phone skills
- To prospect for potential customers as per the company’s strategy.
- Achieving the monthly, quarterly, and yearly business targets through quality sales.
- Providing competitive quotations to prospects.
- Consulting on the most effective cover for a particular need, while taking a number of factors into account.
- Setting up meetings, preparing, and delivering presentations to potential clients.
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with new and existing customers.
- Introducing new products and promoting them through regular visits and frequent communication with existing clients and prospects.
- Ensuring credibility with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and industry products.
- Delivering good customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients .
- Interviews will take place virtually and through a series of shortlisting strategies including a video interview
How to Apply
Applications should be sent to [email protected]