Our client is a reputable land trading company based in Kitengela offering a wide range of real estate services to include land sale and serviced plots for sale in Kenya. They are looking for 20 sales executives to sell 500+ serviced plots in Kitengela. Candidates should preferably reside within Kitengela and its environs preferably from Utawala, Syokimau, Mlolongo, Machakos and along Mombasa Road.
Industry: Real Estate
Location: Kitengela and environs
Salary: Retainer + Commissions
Number of vacancies: 20
- Introducing and Marketing company’s plots to the public
- Generating leads and converting prospects to actual sales
- Revenue generation through sales of plots
- Taking customers for the site visits, helping them to make a decision
- Maintaining Customer Relationships through follow-up and appropriate, timely contact.
- Resolving issues, communicating feedback, and in general assuring customer satisfaction.
- Prospecting and maintaining a list of prospective clients to be qualified as suitable clients i.e. expected to generate large, repeat orders and with sufficient liquidity to pay outstanding amounts on time.
- Forecasting/Communicating Status of Opportunities in order to keep the Sales Manager informed continuously of his/her list of prospective clients.
- Documenting sales development activity for each client (frequency and nature of contact, summary of discussions and evaluation of the status of the relationship), and will
- Document activity to the Sales Manager regularly (this information will be communicated in the form of periodic reports).
- Providing a sales forecast at the start of every month, which is expected to be reasonably accurate and reliable.
- Minimum of KCSE
- Diploma in Business or related field is an advantage
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Excellent planning, organizational skills with high integrity
- Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident, presentable and aggressive
- Ability to handle and overcome objections from customers
- MUST reside within Kitengela and its ourskirts.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Sales Executive – Kitengela) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 22 nd March 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
Mayfair Suites, 4th floor, Westlands