Sales Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Real Estate Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Corporate Staffing Jobs
Our client is a leading real estate firm, they seek to hire an aggressive and hands on Sales Executive who will be responsible for promoting the firm’s value proposition and for achieving set revenue targets; through enhancing the brand image, selling their services, bringing in new business, initiating and progressing property letting and sales transactions and identifying new property management opportunities.
Title: Sales Executive – Real Estate
Industry: Real Estate
Gross Salary: 60k plus commissions
- Ensuring strong understanding of the firm’s value proposition
- Supporting the development and implementation of a branding and sales strategy
- Keeping abreast of developments in the Real Estate Market in Kenya and internationally so as to provide evidence based advice to clients
- Selling; the firm’s property management service, vacant space for let, built property or land for sale and advisory services etc.
- Revenue generation through initiating and pursuing leads on sales, lettings and management contracts to conclusion
- Identifying and bringing in new properties for sale and let to the firms portfolio, and identifying new management to the firms portfolio and advisory opportunities
- Maintaining relations and networks with key partners including, developers, agents, financiers, lawyers and other sources of business
- Providing after sale customer service and adding to the firm’s clients and potential clients database in the firms files
- Ensuring client feedback is received after each concluded transaction and following up on action required
- Maintaining team work with sales colleagues and other staff within the company
- Providing regular activity / performance reports
- Managing company property and assets entrusted to the jobholder for sales purposes
- Undertaking any ad hoc duties associated with the sales function, including drafting correspondence, working with external agencies such as advertising companies and maintaining records
- Carrying out other related tasks as might be required from time to time.
- Bachelors or Higher Diploma in Sales & Marketing or similar
- A competent user of the Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel
- A competent user of web platforms for marketing.
- At least 5 years’ experience working as a marketer/salesperson, in the real estate sector
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Good organization and administrative skills
- A strong team player
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- High integrity
- Articulate and self-confident
- Professional and highly self-motivated
- Ability to manage assigned tasks in a proactive and efficient manner
- Adaptable and able to work in an environment of fluctuating workloads
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity
- Willing to occasionally work overtime or odd schedules.