Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
African Resort International – Sales Executive.
Reporting to the Sales Manager , the successful candidate will be responsible for implementation of marketing strategies to assist in the achievement of the organisation’s overall strategic objectives.
As a Sales Executive, your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Interview clients (both owners and prospective owners) to determine their specific fractional ownership property needs.
- Respond to inquiries regarding available properties, their location and features and benefits.
- Develop referrals or/leads through client contact and cold calling activities and perform regular follow ups activities. Provide client with information on fractional ownership and consistently close a weekly basis.
- As certain that all correlating paperwork and monitor them to minimize rescissions decisions and ensure timeless of closings.
- Explain the features advantages and benefits of proper that we are selling and marketing.
- Complete purchase summary worksheet and development to minimize rescissions decisions and ensure timeless of closings.
- Explain the features ,advantages and benefits of properties that we are selling and marketing
- Complete purchase summary worksheet and development plans to minimize cancellation and provide comprehensive owner assurance.
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures, reporting needed changes.
The Job holder must possess;
- Minimum of Two (2) years’ experience in Telemarketing, Sales, Insurance Sales or other relevant experience;
- Diploma of Commerce in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or other related fields;
How To Applyins
If you are interested in either of these challenging opportunities, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, e-mail and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the field of interest directly to [email protected] .N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .