Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya
Sales Executive – MOMBASA
We are looking for a Sales Executive to join our Mombasa team. He/she will be responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions. Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery and Expansion of Market Share, Improvement, and Maintenance of Company Image.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Source for new guarding and electronic systems clients as per the monthly targets.
- Source for extra business from existing clients as per the monthly targets.
- Conduct security surveys for new and existing clients and prepare and deliver to the client the survey reports within the stipulated timeframe.
- Prepare appropriate quotations and deliver them to the clients within the stipulated timeframe.
- Follow up on all quotations and give and submit weekly reports.
- Communicate to concerned departments of confirmed/ongoing jobs within a reasonable timeframe.
- Analyse business proposal responses and prepare weekly reports.
- Ensure that service contracts are signed before the commencement of the service.
- Collection of all relevant fees from the client as per the contract terms.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Carry out regular visits to clients to monitor Customer Satisfaction.
- Undertake customer opinion surveys with respect to sales.
- Organize sales exhibitions and promotions.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Minimum Requirements and Competencies
- A university degree in Sales and marketing or business studies is preferred
- Must have (3) years of continuous work experience in the relevant field.
- A resident of Mombasa or the Coastal region.
- Presentable with good communication skills.
- Able to persuade and close sales.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Self-Motivated and experienced in developing pipelines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite are required.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their comprehensive CV and cover letter to [email protected] indicating on the email subject the position they are applying for by 14 th May 2022 . Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .