Sales Executive Jobs, Real Estate Jobs, Sales Team Leader Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi.
Our Client is a leading real estate company based in Nairobi that deals with services that include letting, property management and property selling. They seek to hire an experienced sales executive who will be tasked to offer client consultations, property listings, selling and letting of properties to meet the company’s revenue target and strategic growth plan as well as represent the company.
Title: Sales Executive – Real Estate
Gross Salary: 30k – 40k
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Contributing to the achievement of allocated annual sales targets by proactively and rigorously engaging in sales activities
- Converting leads that walk through to the site into sales.
- Calling clients to make follow ups.
- Keeping the show house in pristine condition to allure client interest.
- Maintaining stocks of all marketing collateral.
- Propose potential business deals by engaging potential partners
- Advising clients on the suitability and value of the property they are visiting. -Act as the face of the company and offer exemplary customer service to all clients.
- Accompany clients during visits and inspections of the property
- Maintaining and servicing existing customer portfolio to realize revenue
- Establishing and maintaining excellent customer relationships by providing an efficient, reliable, friendly and courteous service to all customers.
- Communicating effectively with customers and maintain up to date information regarding new initiatives, prices, promotions, new product listings, and product de-lists.
- Providing information feedback, on customer requirements and competitor activity.
- Assisting in establishing plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the assigned sales area.
- Maintaining contact with clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Contribute and make use of company digital resources such as blog, newsletter, social media and others to grow the company business.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Degree in sales, marketing or business related field
- Well-groomed and well-spoken with a strong database of clients
- 4 years’ sales and marketing experience in a real estate company, experience in selling high end commercial and residential property will be an added advantage.
- Should have a proven ability to achieve and surpass sales targets
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision, excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and networking skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Sales Executive – Real Estate ) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 6 th May 2019 .
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.