Job Vacancy: Sales Executive – Security Solutions
Our client has the capacity and capability to provide security sensitive documents with variable data and printed security features.
Committed to providing and delivering long term sustainable value to all our customers, we develop a wide range of products for the Telecommunication, Financial, Public & Educational Institutions and Commercial sectors.
Job Brief: The individual in this role would provide appropriate product solutions for our customers and nurture them through our purchase flow from start to finish.
Candidates for this position should prioritize customer care, acquisition, and company profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Researching potential target Customers for the company’s core business
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and visitation
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Keep continuous customer centric awareness and outlook-A consultative sales and marketing approach.
- Achieving new strategic business gains predominantly in the core business sector
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Participate in the marketing activities of the company
- Attend all meetings, tele-appointments and training courses deemed necessary by the company
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Any other duties, tasks and responsibilities consistent with the role.
- Proven work experience in selling electronic security systems and ICT solutions
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Academic Minimum of diploma in a relevant field.
If you meet these qualifications, send you cover letter and Updated CV to [email protected] quoting the Job Title REF SE 2021 on the email Subject.