- Company: Toyota Kenya
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
Toyota Kenya Limited is the authorized distributor and service provider of Toyota, Yamaha, HINO and Suzuki brands in Kenya. Toyota Kenya Ltd was incorporated in 1997 as a subsidiary by Toyota Tsusho Corporation (TTC) the trading arm of Toyota Motor Corporation
The objective of the role is to sell Hino trucks and buses to new and existing customers in view of growing the Hino market share in the country and increasing revenue.
Main duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct regular field visits to prospect for clients in order to generate sales and gather market information to assist in planning and decision making.
- Attend to referrals and clients who visit the showroom and promote products with a view of sales
- Prepare accurate quotations to ensure prospective clients are fully informed on product prices for enhanced customer satisfaction, attraction and retention
- Prepare sales reports as required
- Offer financing facilitation through sourcing, documentation and follow-up on finance applications for clients, to assist attract and retain customers
- Coordinate the management of and follow through on any after sales issues that arise after vehicle delivery to the client for enhanced customer satisfaction and retention
- Participate in marketing activities to promote Hino products and product awareness in view of market expansion and acquisition of new customers
Minimum level of academic and professional qualification
- Degree in Sales & Marketing/Engineering or related field from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience with a track record of meeting and surpassing targets from a recognized organisation
- Product knowledge in motor vehicles including vehicle specifications, basic mechanical knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of the Coastal Region and Culture
- Proficiency in MS Office packages
- Driving skills
- Writing & Presentation skills