Internships Jobs In Kenya.
Job Title: Sales Intern,
Status: Full Time,
Reports to: Sales Manager,
Location: Nairobi Kenya.
The incumbent of this position shall learn and take the client through the products and services offered by the company until the execution of the sale; build a business by identifying and prospecting clients; conduct market research and be a brand ambassador for AMG.
- Identifies business opportunities by prospecting for different clients.
- Book appointments with corporate and other clients; visit them in their offices to present the company’s products or invite them to AMG offices for the same.
- Carry out product demonstrations to clients and brief them about the location, benefits, price, and modes of payment.
- Follow up prospects till the execution of the sale and after-sale service.
- Researching and developing new ways of sourcing new clients; identifying institutions that have groups and approaching them for demonstration.
- Handle correspondences and inquiries through emails, phone calls, and one on one sessions.
- Follow up with payments by clients sourced by self (Debt collection).
- Create good relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Maintain and update client’s databases and the status of ongoing sales.
- Provide a weekly report on all leads generated by self and those sourced by AMG as well as the conversation report.
- Generate reports summarizing the sales plan, challenges, and achievements; daily,
- 2021/2022 graduates with a Bachelor’s degree (any field of study) from a recognized institution.
- Interest in Sales with desire to work in a Real Estate Company.
- Excellent in- interpersonal relationships, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Great attitude and willingness to learn.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office & Excel.
How To Apply.
If you possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Sales Intern ) before 13 August 2022 to [email protected]N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .