- Company: Rose Avenue Group
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
Our Client, a Tier 1 bank in the region, are looking for Sales Manager, to be responsible for meeting the bank’s customer acquisition and revenue growth targets.
- Responsible for the interface and support between the bank and the client or prospective clients.
- Maintaining good customer relationship to ensure that customer needs are met and are in line with the strategic objectives of the bank.
- Identifying and developing business with emphasis on fee income generation.
- Gather market and customer data for business development and sales opportunities
- Engage in training of new business acquisition
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines.
- Design and implement strategic sales plan that will expand company’s customer base
- Reviewing of daily sales reports
- To cross sell the Banks existing products.
- Build and maintain customer relationships through continuous networking activities and site visits
- To provide excellent customer services.
- Assisting the Head of Business in identifying emerging markets and market shifts
- Develop and implement a strategy for customer acquisition and retention.
- Development of new strategic relationships with existing and new partners and clients and prospect for new clients and identify market segments in which to sell.
- Competitor analysis and Counter measures
- Working with other Departments to ensure smooth coordination of the Banks operations
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field of related professional qualifications
- 5 years’ experience in sales and marketing in either a Bank, Insurance Firm
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and knowledgeable in banking applications
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet the set targets
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to provide advice and cause/effect evaluation to support business decision making
- Independent and logical thinker, yet an achiever and implementer
- Good at managing large volumes of information and can add value through management reporting
- Builds relationships and networks easily