Sales Manager Job, ,
Title: Sales Manager-Home and Business Internet,
Our client is a fixed Internet service provider specialized in bringing affordable connectivity and related services to remote areas. They seek to hire a motivated and result-oriented Sales Manager will be responsible for prospecting for leads in a region, and actively driving these leads to closure, in order to meet a predefined monthly objective for new revenue generated.
- Actively following up with the potential customer and the relevant teams to ensure closure of the sale and timely installation of the necessary equipment at the customer site
- Generating interest in the product by engaging potential customers to discover their needs and convert them
- Adhering to an agreed-upon procedure for generating and tracking leads within the company’s sales systems and processes
- Account Management that is, identify new accounts; cross-sell and up-sell
- Following up with the new clients, particularly in the first three months, to ensure that the service received exceeds their expectation
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential clients
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Monitor day to day sales activities and provide insight for the improvement of sales and performance activities and understand training and development needs
- Qualifying and validating sales leads or commitments
- Oversee timely preparation of tender documents, quotations, proposal presentations
- Develop a business marketing plan and sales strategy for the assigned market that ensures attainment of the agreed individual, team and business unit sales target and expansion of the client base
- Research and identify the client’s needs and customize products best suited for them.
- Market intelligence in the telecommunication industry
- Regularly report on sales and business performance
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing or a related field of study
- At least 5 years’ sales experience in the technology/telecommunication industry
- Demonstrable previous success with sales of technology products to small and/or medium-sized enterprises
- Entrepreneurial with a strong drive to succeed and achieve sales targets
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Sales Manager- Home and Business Internet ) to [email protected] before Friday 3 rd July 2020.
Kindly indicate the current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted