Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Sales Manager – Marine Industry,
Gross Salary: 80K – 120K,
Our client in the Marine industry seeks to hire a motivated and result-oriented Sales Manager.
- Constantly scan for new credible sources of leads and sales opportunities.
- Target and contact key decision-makers in Government and NGO sectors to propose specific sales contracts and achieve business development goals.
- Develop and cultivate long-term relationships with prospective commercial consumers, government bodies, and other related industries to help strengthen partnerships.
- Leverage on the existing network and expand the company’s product reach and repeat business through relationship building and exceptional customer experience
- Strengthen knowledge of marine systems in the industry, new local/international trends, commercial/consumer trends, ensuring that you are constantly updated
- Ensure compliance with industry and relevant government for any marine policy updates, product specs, and requirements.
- Collaborate with technical team to properly coordinate project implementation, and operations support interface, and proactively address problems/customer issues, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Provide regular feedback to the management on market trends, competitive threats, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers.
- Strategic reporting on all sales activities including sales and prospecting activities, sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities.
- Advise management on strategic issues relating to product line materials, new proposals, and problem areas.
Skills & Qualifications
- Business Degree or a related field of study.
- Minimum of 5 years of Sales experience.
- Experience working with the Government sector is an added advantage.
- Marine industry experience and working with NGOs is a plus.
- Quick learner, capable of grasping the structure & intricacies of the marine business & markets.
- High business acumen.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex information and adapt it to specific customers.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Strong relationship-building skills with a high degree of responsiveness, reliability, and integrity.
- Self-motivated with a persuasive, enthusiastic, and client-centric focus.
- Ability and willingness to travel are required; frequent and regular visits to prospects and customers.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Manager -Marine) to [email protected] on or before 15 th May 2022.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .