Sales Manager Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
Title: Sales Manager-Electronics,
Industry: Electronics (phones, tablets, laptops, etc.),
Our client is a leading electronic brand based in Nigeria that is in partnership with other technology companies in Africa Countries. They are looking to hire a self-motivated and result-oriented Sales Manager who will be responsible for prospecting sales leads in Kenya, and actively driving these leads to closure. S/he will also be in the front line of forming a sales team in Kenya.
- Generating interest in the product by engaging potential customers to discover their needs and convert them.
- Adhering to an agreed-upon procedure for generating and tracking leads within the company’s sales systems and processes.
- Planning and developing merchandising strategies and promotional activities.
- Assists with the management of the approved store budget by monitoring adherence to customs fees and credit policies/practices.
- Participate in recruiting, selecting, and hiring staff.
- Demonstrates technical competence for products and services sold
- Account Management that is, identify new accounts; cross-sell and up-sell
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential clients
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Monitor day to day sales activities and provide insight for the improvement of sales and performance activities and understand training and development needs
- Qualifying and validating sales leads or commitments
- Oversee timely preparation of tender documents, quotations, proposal presentations
- Develop a business marketing plan and sales strategy for the assigned market that ensures attainment of the agreed individual, team and business unit sales target and expansion of the client base
- Research and identify the client’s needs and customize products best suited for them.
- Gather market intelligence information and maintain knowledge of competitive solutions and pricing
- Regularly report on sales and business performance
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing or a related field of study
- At least 4 years’ sales experience as a sales manager in an Electronic/technological company.
- Must have experience working with various distributors in Kenya.
- Entrepreneurial with a strong drive to succeed and achieve sales targets
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision
NB: 4 years’ sales experience as a sales manager in an Electronic/technological company is a MUST
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Sales Manager-Electronics ) to [email protected] before Thursday 27 th August 2020.
Kindly indicate the current/last salary on your CV.
We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.