Area Sales Manager Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Kenya Jobs,
Job Title: Area Sales Manager,
Job Location: Nairobi,
Solar Panda is a fast-growing company that provides innovative solar power solutions for lighting and TV in rural communities in Kenya. Our pay-as-you-go model allows homes to have electricity for less than the daily cost of kerosene and mobile phone charging.
We have sales operations across Kenya and we are expanding.
The Area Sales Manager is responsible for management and leadership of sales teams in the defined area. The key responsibilities are to meet customer acquisition and revenue growth targets and maintain target levels of customer loan repayment, as well as craft sales plans and justify those to upper management. The position is a full-time position reporting to the Head of Sales, with compensation composed of base salary and commission.
- Lead a team of Sales Managers, Assistant Sales Managers and Sales Agents in the defined sales area.
- Achieve growth and sales targets by successfully managing the teams in your area.
- Design and implement sales plans that expands the company’s customer base and ensures solid growth while maintaining target loan repayment rates.
- Work with the teams in your area to develop new sales channels.
- Train and mentor sales managers, paying particular attention to new recruits.
- Conduct regular field visits to retail shops to ensure that standards of performance, product knowledge, and customer service are met.
- Closely monitor the performance and integrity of all members staff in your area.
- Share with senior management shifts in the market and new market opportunities, and details of new products and competitive activity.
- Five years of experience in leading sales teams.
- Experience from working in rural areas is a requirement.
- A degree in a business-related field
- Exceptional leadership and people management skills
- Professional sales training is an added advantage
- Excellence in team building and motivational skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
How to apply
The company places a high priority on personal integrity, hard work, and respect for customers and co-workers.
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please submit your cover letter and CV to [email protected] on or before 11 th June 2021 . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Kindly reference the job title in your application.
Solar Panda Kenya Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, or disability.
Solar Panda does not charge any fees on recruitment.N.B: DONT Miss Out On Your Next JOB. Register Your CV With US. .