Sales Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs.
Our client is an established bakery that has been in operation for over 10 years. They are looking to hire a Sales Manager based in Machakos whose task will be to maximize sales volume and revenue growth in general trades, key accounts institutions. S/He will recruit customers, manage relationships, execute planned initiatives as well as oversee and execute sales operations for maximum cost efficiency and sales productivity.
Title: FMCG Sales Manager – Machakos
Gross Salary: 80-120k plus commissions
- Ensure the maintenance of productive relationships with all company distributors and institutional customers
- Address and close customer issues escalated within required turn around time
- Routinely visit and drive engagement with the distributor and institutional customers
- Manage customer performance and reward programs as required
- Provide stewardship and direction to sales reps and salesmen to enable target achievement
- Training and development of direct reports to ensure sales team is equipped to deliver including training and onboarding of new sales recruits
- Manage performance of sales reps and salesmen to drive productivity
- Ensure optimal staffing levels in the sales team to effectively cover sales operations in conjunction with sales supervisor
- Monitor salesman and customer credit levels to ensure zero loss of sales revenue
- Manage abnormal instances of credit and crates outstanding and take corrective action
- Monthly planning of sales volume and setting targets for respective routes and accounts in conjunction with salesmen and sales reps
- Achieve set weekly and monthly targets as per plan
- Achieve sales volume targets as per product mix required to maximize revenue
- Verify and approve the reward scheme (bonus) attainment for the sales team
- Identify and award sales reps selected for monthly incentive
- Conduct full sales departmental meeting to evaluate past months performance, resolve any issues and cascade the plan & targets for the coming month.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in a Business related field of study
- Minimum of 5 years’ sales experience
- Sales experience in the manufacturing industry is desirable.
- Experience in value selling.
- Ability to influence and engage internal resources for the benefit of the customer whilst maintaining the interests of the company
- High intellect with an ability to communicate at all levels
- Show high energy levels, a strong work ethic with a sense of urgency, and understand the complexity of the sales process.
- Ability to travel frequently (multiple times a month) within the region (outside of Kenya) to visit customers, understand their exact requirements and progress business.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( FMCG Sales Manager – Machakos) to email@example.com before 14 th May 2019.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.