Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Sales & Marketing Assistant Manager
We are seeking to recruit a qualified, result oriented and competent individual to fill the position of Sales and Marketing Assistant Manager on a renewable contract basis.
The holder will work with entire Sales and Marketing team, others SACCO departments and stakeholders and will be reporting to Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Is responsible for the marketing activities} ie members recruitment and mobilization of deposits from current and new members, grow loan book, increase market awareness and implement findings of customer research, market conditions information, and competitor data and implement the marketing plan with the overall aim of increasing profitability.
- Products research and development 1n line with market needs and feedback, campaigns to ensure product information 1s readily available to members.
- Marketing Campaigns: Implement all approved marketing campaigns and brand strategies to achieve agreed KPI’ s, from developing the creative brief through to analysis and recommendations. Ensure marketing campaigns are delivered 1n line with overall marketing budget.
- Participate in Brand Management through development . & execution of initiatives that will improve brand visibility for the SACCO
- Implement Online Marketing and Social Media Management initiatives.
- Implement strategic plan’ 3 initiatives and activities for the department to realize set objectives in line with Sacco’ 5 growth strategy.
- Take lead in co- -ordination of regular business improvement plans and projects for initiatives under department.
- Recruitment and management of Agents in compliance with the set Agent selection criteria and ensuring member usage of ORIENT SACCO Agents outlets Orient Sacco
- Monitoring of alternate channels availability and performance to ensure high levels of members’ satisfaction.
- Drive new innovations to support non- traditional services to support credit application and loan repayments
- Champion customer service and implementation of quality service delivery standards. ‘
- Offer guidance to business development officers in executing the SACCCO growth strategy ‘ ‘
- Develop the capacity of the business development team.
- Preparation of various Sales and marketing reports for use by management.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related ?eld.
- A relevant professional qualification.
- CPA 2 Sec 1v or Credit management course is an added advantage.
- Over 2 years’ experience working in a financial institution in a supervisory level and/or above
- Driving license holder (Category C).
How to Apply
Send a cover letter together with a CV (that includes notable achievements, work experience, qualifications, telephone contact, email address, copies of academic and professional certificates as well as relevant testimonials (in PDF format as one document) clearly indicating “VACANCY BEING APPLIED” on the subject line to [email protected] on or before Friday, 1St April 2022.
Orient Sacco Society Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and any canvassing will lead to
– automatic disqualification. ‘
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted:N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .