Exciting Sales and Marketing Opportunity
Training Sales & Marketing Commission Agent
About the company and role: African Corporate Governance Advisory Services ltd (ACGAS Limited) is an advisory, consulting, training, and Research Company based in Nairobi. is looking for an ambitious, highly motivated and self-driven sales representative / agent to market their training courses, events and activities.
Job title: Sales & Marketing Commission Agent
Department: Sales and Marketing
Reports to: Managing Director
Salary / Commission: 10% commission on all after VAT sales income achieved. Company will pay Kshs 20,000 at the end of the month as advance commission pending receipt of any invoiced commitments
No of Positions: One (1)
Job Location: Nairobi
Key Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Identify potential customers
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Advising potential clients on the courses and workshops available
- Think critically about how to effectively target leads
- Present the company to potential clients
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients and the company if necessary
- Establish a sustainable, strategic approach to PR based on adding value to media outlets and event managers, not just asking for it.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Sell the face to face and online company courses and workshops
- Facilitate registration for the courses and workshops by targeted clients
- Follow up to ensure customer satisfaction and their suggestions on other training, consultancy, advisory or research needs
Required Qualifications and Skills
- A degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any other relevant field
- Proven work experience in sales and marketing of services as a sales representative, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
- Experience in selling in training and consultancy services will be added advantage
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Ability to meet and exceed targets
Other Key Skills
- Self driven.
- Goal oriented.
- Communication Skills.
- Record keeping skills.
- Time Management.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a meaningful career move in the dynamic and rewarding Training and Consultancy sector, apply in confidence by submitting your CV indicating your relevant skills and qualifications to.
The Managing Director
African Corporate Governance Advisory Services ltd
Marlexy Office Suites, Luther Plaza, Ground Floor,
Nyerere Road: Opposite St. Andrew’s Church
P.O. Box 24760, 00502 Nairobi, Kenya
Via: [email protected]
- Do not attach certificates and testimonials in your application.
- Closing date for applications is Thursday 15th July 2021
- Shortlisting will be carried out on a rolling/ongoing basis.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.