Sales & Marketing Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi, Duma Works Jobs
Duma Works is recruiting a Sales and Marketing Executive for a leading provider of a wide range of chemical raw materials for various industries. This position will be based in Nairobi with occasional travel to client companies for sales meetings.
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Understand the needs of your business customers
- Research the market and related products
- Present the product or service favorably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Respond to incoming email and phone inquiries
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery, and specifications with buyers and managers
- Record sales and order information and sending documentation and reports to the lead
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations
- Feed future buying trends back to employers. Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Bachelor in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of sales and marketing experience
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business
- Valid Driving License with at least 2years driving experience
Competencies & Attributes
- You love doing B2B sales and marketing
- Comfortable addressing a corporate audience and winning people’s heart for your product
- A team player, you gladly share your knowledge and expertise, you support others in their development and easily communicate across functional and hierarchical boundaries, including virtually.
- Creative, enjoy seeking new ways of doing things and are comfortable in new territories
- Have a commercial and analytical mindset, you are resilient, disciplined, structured and familiar with keeping good records of leads
- Ability to analyze sales data for improving efficiency, sales cycle, conversion
- Have a learning attitude
- You do what you say you will do
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “3625”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3625 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 12 July 2019
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.