Our clients are established furnished and serviced apartments in Nairobi existing for over 10 years. They seek to hire an aggressive and results oriented Sales & Marketing Executive who will be tasked with marketing the company’s products to sustainably grow the revenues in line with the company’s objectives.
Salary: negotiable based on experience
- Develop, present and implement the annual marketing plans and revenue generation budgets in line with the company’s objectives
- Come up with effective marketing strategies and execute them to completion
- Undertake new business development activities to produce results that meet or exceed the agreed business targets
- Manage relationships with existing and potential clients in order to build and maintain strong and lasting relationships with clients;
- Carry-out market benchmarking activities to establish competitor product pricing, product offering and other relevant market intelligence in order to review and ensure company’s products meet customers’ expectations
- Administer the booking engines to ensure regular information update and posting of promotions and/or offers information
- Manage the social media platforms including face book, twitter and instagram and promptly respond to potential clients’ enquiries
- Organize and participate in corporate events including cocktails and marketing journeys to market the company’s products and promote product awareness
- Develop marketing and promotional materials including production of brochures, pens, writing pads, bottled water among others in order to project the desired image of the company
- Any other relevant work that may be assigned to the job holder from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in Corporate Sales in the hospitality industry
- Prior experience in marketing serviced apartments is preferred.
- Consistent track record in achieving sales targets
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
- Strong Account Management skills
- Should be able to comply with constant supervision and daily reports
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Sales & Marketing Executive – Serviced Apartments ) to email@example.com e on or before 2 nd April 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted