DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Go Africa
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
We are a global B2B e-commerce company with headquarters in London. Our offices are currently situated in Nairobi, Johannesburg, Hong Kong and Shenzhen.
We believe that Africa holds significant e-commerce potential. This stems from the continent’s impressive technological advancement that supports the opportunity to supply the increasing demand for good quality and competitively priced products.
Supporting African Businesses
Our platform can help reduce sourcing costs and thus increase potential margins for buyers.
We are dedicated to broadening, diversifying and reducing the cost of global trade for African businesses.
Job responsibilities are included below but are not limited to:
- Close new orders at a high rate
- Build relationships with existing customers for reorders
- Find and cultivate new leads within the sales territory
- Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis
- Manage multiple accounts simultaneously
- Call leads to book and confirm meetings
- Update relevant CRM system on a daily basis
- Produce relevant sales reports when asked to
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.
- Diploma in Marketing or Business Administration & Management or its equivalent from a reputable institution.
How to Apply
Email your CV to email@example.com
Indicate the job you are applying for on the email subject