Field Sales & Marketing Assistant Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
Job Title: Field Sales and Marketing Assistant- hardware solutions,
Gross Salary: 25k,
Our client is an IT company that sells tech hardware solutions while providing world-class customer service to their clients . They seek to recruit a field sales and marketing assistant who will be responsible for scouting for new prospects in the market and ensuring sales targets are met.
- Scout for potential prospects that have printers/copiers and require ink/toner cartridges
- Collect market data and be able to report back with accuracy
- Build and maintain good relations with customers
- Generate and analyze metric reports to measure the success of marketing programs.
- Support the development of marketing programs and materials to achieve sales goals.
- Ensure that marketing programs, materials and websites are updated with the latest sales information.
- Participate in industry meetings, sales conferences, outreach events, etc. to promote the company’s products/services
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential corporate clients
- Assess the needs of the corporate clients and provide viable solutions while meeting sales targets
- Identify and grow opportunities within assigned territories achieving set sales targets
- Attend corporate client meetings and take part in sales training
- Grow and retain existing corporate accounts by presenting new solutions and services to them
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in I.T/Business related field
- At least 1 year of successful technology hardware sales experience, including and not limited to direct sales of computer, printers, copiers, toners and related accessories
- Aged 28 YEARS or below.
- The desire and ability to have an impactful conversation with users about their requirements and the products we offer.
- Assertive, self-starter exhibiting a strong sense of urgency.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Enjoys working in a team-oriented environment and highly motivated to provide a positive user experience.
- Have knowledge of the IT industry and the ability to learn and product portfolios to customers.
- A keen interest in IT issues
- The ability to write reports and proposals
NB: 1 year experience of successfully selling technology hardware such as computer, printers, copiers, toners and related accessories is a MUST
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Field Sales and Marketing Assistant ) to [email protected] before Thursday 1 st October 2020.
Kindly indicate the current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted