Sales & Marketing Officer Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya,
Kimisitu Sacco is one of the fastest growing Tier-1 Deposit Taking Saccos in the region. The Sacco was registered in 1985 and is regulated by the SASRA (Sacco Societies Regulatory Authority of Kenya). Over time, the Sacco has grown its asset base to over Kes.7.6B with membership of 13,000 members drawn from 400 employer organizations ,Corporates and business people. We serve members drawn from all corners of the country, African continent, and diaspora.
Kimisitu Sacco draws its membership from Individuals employed in International Organizations, NGOs, Embassies and Reputable Organizations. Corporate entities, Investments groups and Chamas also form part
Kimisitu Sacco is seeking to recruit a dynamic, self-driven, and result-oriented individual to join our team in our fast paced, modern work environment, to fill the above position:
You will be responsible for recruiting new members and selling all the Sacco FOSA and BOSA products to members, grow business and market share while maintaining high level of relationship management.
- Recruit new quality organizations and advise the organizations on eligibility for joining Kimisitu Sacco.
- Recruit new members from existing and new organizations while ensuring compliance to Sacco policies and procedures
Act as the point of contact for assigned relationships and increase market share as per the assigned SACCO targets Ensure minimum requirements for share capital and deposits for every recruited
member are met
- Explain to members the different types of FOSA and BOSA products available and their respective terms and conditions.
- Increase SACCO revenue through sale of assigned targets for SACCO products and services e.g., insurance, loans, trade finance among others as may be prescribed by the Senior Marketing Officer
- Relationship Management and advice members on loan eligibility.
- Ensure member satisfaction of the assigned organizations.
- Participate in planning, organization and execution of all SACCO marketing events as assigned by the Senior Marketing Officer from time to time
- Establish and manage a portfolio of members ensuring that all assigned KPI’s for BOSA and FOSA products are met as per targets
- Account’s (membership) retention
- Perform any other responsibilities as allocated from time to time
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in sales and marketing or in business related fields.
- A bachelor’s degree is an added advantage
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Minimum two (2) years in sales and marketing
Personal Attributes required for this role:
- Good Interpersonal Skills,
- Ability to work Independently
- A person of Integrity
- Good Communication Skills
- Team Player
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should end an Application Letter with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to [email protected]
To be considered for this role your application must be received by C.O.B on Wednesday 1st September 2021. Clearly state the subject of the email as Sales and Marketing Officer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kimisitu SACCO never asks for money in return for advancement in any recruitment process. If you
are ever asked for a fee, please report to Kimisitu SACCO on 0709 136000 or
[email protected] .
Kimisitu Sacco is an equal opportunity employer.
Kimisitu Sacco is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills . .