Sales & Marketing Officer Job, Sales & Marketing Kenya Jobs 2021,
Title: Sales & Marketing Officer – Forex Bureau,
Location: Nairobi CBD,
Salary: Commission Based,
Our client a medium sized forex bureau based in Nairobi Central Business District. They seek to hire a results oriented sales person who will be able to engage and onboard corporate clients by offering good forex rates and in turn generate revenue for the business.
- Enhance awareness about the company conducting regular market visits
- Undertake and evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Plan, direct and coordinate marketing of the Company’s products and/or service to identify potential clients.
- Lead in social media marketing of forex products and work towards increasing sales of the of the company
- Conduct marketing campaigns to achieve business objectives
- Keep track on campaign performance, evaluate and analyse data and generate monthly market reports
- Maintain Company’s website and promotional material for forex products
- Report sales performance results to the senior management team on a regular basis
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Marketing, Business or any other related field
- Atleast 2 years working experience in a finance industry
- Must be within 35 – 40 years
- Positive and proactive attitude with good presentation skills
- Self- motivated, creative, flexible, independent and be able to think out of the box
- Eager to learn and be able to work with team
- Detailed oriented, stick to commitment and fast learner
- Ability to work in an intensive environment and under pressure
- Strong analytical mind skills
- Strong communication skills
NB: Male candidates are highly encouraged to apply
Must be willing to start immediately
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience kindly send your application together with a detailed CV, and certified copies of your original certificates quoting the job title on the email subject ( Sales & Marketing Officer – Forex Bureau) to: [email protected] on or before Wednesday 15 th September 2021
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. . It's Free.
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills . .