- Company: NCBA Group
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - NCBA Group Jobs in KenyaSales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
The new NCBA has harnessed the power of both NIC and CBA to create a bank that brings together the best of both worlds from cutting edge mobile banking to good old-fashioned relationship management; from scalable business banking to financial services that grow as your business does; from best-in-class choice of products to investment solutions tailored to your specific needs.
Job Purpose Statement
Responsible for the Sales, Distribution and Marketing of Life Assurance in the Bancassurance business through the development and execution of the strategy for business growth in given areas. The role will drive business growth through active selling to the existing bank customers from various business segments mainly Retail Banking as well as the general public. The role also involves establishing and managing business relationships for business growth and ensuring high customer experience standards are maintained in line with the overall strategic plan.
Key Accountabilities (Duties and Responsibilities)
Revenue and Cost Management 65%
- Achieve Bancassurance Retail sales targets as per the set out performance targets.
- Ensure retention ratio of 90% of Retail Insurance businesses.
- Execute marketing programs in line with the Bancassurance strategy for business growth
- Sign up new insurance clients sourced from Retail and Workplace Banking.
- Upsell and cross sell insurance to existing customers as per stipulated targets.
- Conduct weekly client visits and prepare respective call reports. At least 3 visits per week.
- Monitoring the insurance market trends and giving continuous feedback to ensure we provide timely solutions and maintain product competitiveness.
Customer Service Excellence 25%
- Ensure all client documents are dispatched to Finance team within 24hours.
- Ensure payments are collected within 90days TAT.
- Oversee quality control in all aspects of corporate business processing as stipulated in the procedure and product manuals.
- Ensuring that the insurance policies sold to customers match their long-term financial needs by providing effective advice, competitive quotes and ensuring compliance with the rules and guidelines as set by the underwriters and other providers.
- Prepare relevant production / activity reports i.e. Retail and Workplace Banking sales performance reports.
People and Culture 10%
- Adequacy of personal competence to effectively perform relationship management tasks for Bancassurance.
- Employee Engagement Initiative
- Evidence of training/Learning (Internal& External/E-learning – 40 Hrs
Ideal Job Specifications
- Academic: Bachelor’s degree required
- Certificate of Proficiency required
Desired work experience:
- Two years of related life assurance sales experience