Sales Representative – Automotive Job, Sales & Marketing Kenya Jobs 2021,
Title: Sales Representative – Automotive,
Our client is a leading automotive solutions company that offers a variety of automation parts and accessories here in Nairobi. They seek to hire an experienced Sales Representative who will be tasked with growing and supporting the company’s market share.
- Take charge of the sales process, from prospecting to closing, preparation of proposals, negotiations and after sale services.
- Answering questions about service outcomes, scheduling and booking appointments, vehicle drop-off, and vehicle pick-up.
- Providing customers with information and advice on warranty protections, potential cost savings, and the advantages of trading in versus fixing their car.
- Calling customers to advise them about service changes or car pick-up times.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships to ensure repeat business.
- Organizing sales visits to new and existing customers.
- Ensuring all details on services rendered and costs are related to customers and processing their payments.
- Liaising with service technicians about customer’s inquiries and ensuring parts are available when needed.
- Experience in the automotive field is a must.
- A strong understanding of automotive technology and the automotive industry.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Using your knowledge of our products and services to sell or provide in-depth information about available parts and service options to customers.
- Preparing and presenting weekly and monthly Sales reports
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree or Diploma Sales and marketing.
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years experience working in a busy service Centre.
- Ability to communicate well with customers and colleagues across different departments, both face-to-face and via email
- Ability to work autonomously.
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and team orientated personality.
- Willingness to learn and develop, and keep up-to-date with complex/ technical/product information.
NB: Must be willing to Start Immediately
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; kindly send your CV quoting the job title (Sales Representative – Automotive ) to [email protected] by Tuesday 31st August 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted .N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. . It's Free.
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills . .