Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Job Title: Sales Representative– Eldoret Region,
Industry: Paints Manufacturing,
Location: Eldoret Region,
Gross Salary: Khs 70k – 100k,
Our client is a leading Paint manufacturer and they are looking to hire a Sales Executive responsible for handling sales-related matters and projects within the defined region.
- Meeting dealers and customers in the market to promote company products.
- Reaching customers via product offering presentations to various groups.
- Selling and collecting monies (debt) owed to the company by the trade.
- Gathering market intelligence and communicating to the line managers.
- Business development-Sourcing for new customers and growing the existing customers.
- Meet and exceed agreed set sales targets.
- Periodic products presentations to stakeholders.
- Manage relationships with existing and potential customers to build and maintain strong and lasting relationships.
- Carry-out market benchmarking activities to establish competitor product pricing, product offering, and other relevant market intelligence to review and ensure the company’s products meet customers’ expectations.
- Prospect, negotiate, and close new business opportunities in the market.
- Independently increase revenues by developing, communicating, and driving effective selling strategies.
- Provide sales and customer service support to any assigned customers.
- Identifies business opportunities in new segments/regions and closes the call offering the right discounts that fall within company bands to grow market share.
- Reviving of dormant accounts by actively understanding the challenge and formulating the best way to reverse the status to the benefit of the company.
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales reports and share them with the line supervisor.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the business.
- Diploma in sales & marketing.
- Diploma in customer care.
- Over 2 years of Sales Experience in the Paint industry.
- Experience in the Construction industry e.g hardware is preferred
- Team player.
- Good interpersonal relations.
- Ability to inspire confidence and network.
- Project quantities and evaluation reports.
- Computer studies.
N.B: Candidates who are available immediately and have experience in the Paint industry are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Representative – Eldoret Region) to [email protected]orporatestaffing.co.ke on or before 5 th December 2021.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .