Sales Representative Job, Current Sales & Marketing Kenyan Jobs,
Position: Sales Representative,
Our client is in the Furniture industry and they seek to hire a sales representative. He/She will be responsible for identifying new opportunities, establishing contact with existing customers, following up on potential new leads, and undertaking market intelligence.
- Tracks data on prospects, customers and surpass sales quotas.
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Experience in selling of Doors, Frames, Kitchen, and Wardrobe cabinets.
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for the company’s products.
- Contributes information, ideas, research to help develop marketing strategies.
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients by offering superior customer service.
- Use of all available resources to reach out to prospects and turn them into customers.
- Understand the payment processes put into place in order and communicate to the customer.
- Generate sales reports each week and submit them to management.
- Collaborate with the team on improving marketing materials based on insights from the field.
- Always understand the current market trends including competitors and communicate such information to the management team.
- Meet or exceed the set sales target.
- Provide excellent customer service and credit management to all signed customers
- Minimum of Diploma in Business course or related field.
- Over 3 years of experience selling Doors, Frames, Kitchen, and Wardrobe cabinets is a must.
- Excellent planning, organizational skills with high integrity
- 25 years and above
- Self–motivated, Confident and outgoing personality
- Results-driven individuals with a strategic approach to achieving their objectives
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident, presentable, and aggressive
- Ability to handle and overcome objections from customers
How to apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Representative – Furniture) to [email protected] on or before Wednesday 8th Sept 2021.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. . It's Free.
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills . .