Sales Support Executive Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
Position: Sales Support Executive,
Job Type: Full time,
Solar Rays Energy Sacco is the fastest growing and licensed deposit, Savings and Credit Cooperative in Kenya, providing excellent service to Light up our customers’ world. We pride ourselves for being the largest Sacco in the green energy sector with over 6,000 members and still growing. The Sacco is expanding its Route to market to ensure recruitment of members. Its key priority in 2020 Strategic Plan is to aggressively grow membership and transform its business model.
In order to achieve the planned growth, the Sacco is looking for qualified and competent persons to fill the following position: Sales Support Executive.
To provide essential operational salessupport for the business by efficiently handling and maintaining sales records and data analysis of various sales reports, whilst adhering to Solar Rays Energy SACCO mission and core values of the business.
- Collecting, analyzing and interpreting dataresults.
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
- Tracking of sales and sales activities
- Receiving and validation of sales receipts and forms from sales teams
- Sorting out of all REG Forms (well filled and wrongly filled)
- Compiling and recording report on the REG Forms
- Scanning back on wrongly filled forms to teams
- Filing of all well filled REG Forms
- Adhoc operational roles on sales support
- Experience of record keeping
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills – able to prioritize
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use MS office applications – Word, Excel & Outlook
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Degree/ Diploma in Economics and Statistics, Mathematics
- Knowledge and understanding of the Sales functions
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge and got what it takes submit your detailed Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] by September 9, 2020 indicating on the subject the position you are applying.