Our client specializes in supplying Raw Materials and Machinery to meet the needs of manufacturing companies. They are seeking for a sales support associate, with an understanding of the export and import industry, who will be responsible for developing a sustainable and profitable trading business, importing into East & Sub Saharan African region
Title: Sales Support- Import and Export
- Day to day liaison with customers / London office documentary, trading and shipping team.
- To ensure execution of contract as per terms and conditions of the contract
- Customer follow ups for returning signed contracts / payments and any other requirements.
- Provide monthly progress reports detailing business development prospects, current enquiries and all other relevant data to assist London office to conduct risk analysis assessments where necessary.
- Resolve client queries in a timely and appropriate fashion
- Develop and maintain customer relationships and engender goodwill, for business growth and continuity.
- To achieve the mutually agreed sales targets together with Kenya office manager.
- From time to time, conduct appraisals on other possible markets such as West Africa, where a potential product rollout is envisaged to similarly strong and financially stable customers.
- Take an active role in dispute resolution and mitigation of any claims which may from time-to-time arise.
- BSc degree in any relevant fields, or working towards one
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ prior experience in Trading/Import Export industry preferred
- Knowledge of import shipping procedure / documentation essential
- Experience in Sales Support / After Sales follow up with customers
- Keen to learn and take responsibility as and when required.
- Should be fluent in Swahili and English.
- Proficient in using MS Excel, Word, power point.
How To Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject ( Sales Support– Import& Export ) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 4 th April 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted.