Sales Team Leader Job, Sales & Marketing Kenyan Job Vacancies 2021,
Title: Sales Team Leader – Betting,
Salary: Gross 85k,
Our Client a Leading Gaming Company in Kenya and they seek to hire an experienced ,dedicated Sales Team Leader to coordinate the betting department and ensure the teams sales quotas are met and support the management in revenue generation.
- Develop and implementing sales strategy. This includes developing strategic sales plans that expand the customer base and ensuring that the company maintains a strong industry presence.
- Responsible for day to day activities of the sales and customer support Team.
- Meet your Target and those of the team as a whole.
- Assist in smooth running of the section and its team.
- Ensure continuous and thorough training of sales agents through for mastery of product knowledge.
- Perform competitor analysis to determine optimal pricing, price review and surveys to ensure profitability and sustainability.
- Achieve maximum profitability and growth in accordance with organization plans.
- Maintain accurate records of leads/prospect, pricing sales and activities.
- Prepare and deliver sales reports to management.
- Establish and maintaining effective working relationships with clients, staff and other partners.
- Ensure client complaint resolution and excellent customer service
- Report on performance of team members and mission-related goals.
- Degree/Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant Field.
- Over 4 years’ experience in Sport Betting is a must.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Leadership skills
- Understanding of the sport betting industry
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Good time management, strategic planning, and organizational skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Sales Team Leader – Betting ) to [email protected] before 7 th September, 2021N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. . It's Free.
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills . .