Position Title: SAP Inside Sales Executive
Reports To: Head of Sales
Employment Status: Fixed
Employment Duration: 6 Months, Renewable based on performance
We’re looking for a driven sales enthusiast who wants to become a sales professional for one of the world’s most valuable brands-SAP. For those with just a few years’ sales experience, this six-month sales program will provide you with world-class training and the skills, and experience to help catapult a successful career in leading the digital transformation. This program is your opportunity to engage with customers, help solve their unique business challenges using cutting edge cloud-based products, solutions and services
We’re looking for someone who can challenge the status quo and likes to stay curious. You enjoy working on meaningful projects and are energized by lifelong learning. The ideal candidate can take on multiple responsibilities, tasks and duties across a wide-range of disciplines. The candidate must be ready and willing to “wear many hats” and adapt to a fast-moving and constantly evolving business landscape. The candidate must have completed undergraduate or graduate studies preferably in one or more of the following areas of study:
- Business Administration
- Sales & Marketing
- IT related disciplines.
What you get from us
Success is what you make it. At DataposIT, we help you make it your own. A career at DataposIT can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment…then apply!
As part of your role, you’ll be expected to:
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Focus relentlessly on Demand Generation activities
- Build relationships and networks internally, with customers, prospects and partners
- Understanding marketplace trends
- Developing a comprehensive list of customer and prospect companies that meet the requirements of the target market
- Supporting business development with all aspects of activity related to building, tracking and maintaining a healthy pipeline
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Understanding the critical importance of positive, respectful interactions with DataposIT customers
- Identifying potential business partnerships
- Supporting the marketing team in the research, development, and reporting of marketing initiatives and materials
- Collaborating with the marketing team on marketing campaigns
- Creating materials for business development outreach
- Developing Power Point presentations and proposal documents
- Assisting in quickly responding to urgent requests from customers and prospects.
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, IT related courses or related subjects.
- Demonstrated leadership and proven record of success in sales related activities/ proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Mandatory experience working with SAP Business One
- Strong listening skills
- Strong communication skills coupled with an aptitude and passion for public speaking
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills who is eager to learn and is also creative
- Strong work ethic that delivers high quality results and ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced sales environment.
- Relationship-oriented possessing an aptitude for quickly creating and nurturing connections with customers.
- Results-oriented problem-solving skills and can do/make it happen attitude
- Demonstrated knowledge of business processes and industry trends (such as Finance, Human resource, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Consumer Products, Professional Services, Retail etc.)
- Maximum of 3 years’ work experience in a sales environment preferably in a technology company or in a role with significant exposure to software/technology solutions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business processes and industries will be an added advantage (such as Finance management, Procurement, HR, CRM, Manufacturing, Consumer Products, Professional Services, Retail etc.)
- Proven record of customer facing sales success and direct quota-carrying experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Unwavering attention to detail
- Strong analytical mind-set
- Well organized and punctual
- Tenaciousness in finding the right solutions
- Professionalism at all times in all aspects of the job
- Expert knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite – Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Ability, willingness, and aptitude to learn SAP enterprise software
- Availability to work full time.
- Strong interpersonal skills
How To Apply
For consideration for the Inside Sales Representative position, please send your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is 15 February 2019