DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: The Coca-Cola Company
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
Provides analysis and delivery for integrated marketing communications programs within assigned brands and/or geographies; assists in ensuring marketing communications are integrated and deliver brand and business objectives; utilizes the proper tools, systems and metrics for maximum effectiveness. Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in specific area; ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Strategic Planning
- Actively participate in ABP supporting the planning work done by brand and commercial teams.
- Drive the strategic planning process of the business brief with agency partners
- Deliver strong insighting that results in relevant and resonating solves (to tensions) reflecting the role of our brand edge, products and portfolio in different geographies.
2. Develop relevant Brand Stories that shape behavior:
- Based on consumer insights, motivations and tensions, where our Brand Edge has a central role in the daily lives of consumers as an ultimate choice for solution
- Demonstrates unique rewards, based on human truths that shape behavior
- Stories must have the power to Trigger and create loops, based on responsive incentives for consumers that drives organic participation and repetition across the system
- Capable of creating “goose bumps” among the target consumers, the stories are so good that consumer will not want to miss them, they will love them.
3. Develop Brand Experiences that shape choice, build habits and drive transactions:
- Communication approach that delivers holistic business solutions, from Screen to Occasion that shapes choice and create rituals in the form of connection plans.
- Always on 365 Days Disruption- in right time and real time, that grows and repeat over time to build habits and expand edge, creating value to the system through transactions.
Targeted Experiences with responsive solutions:
- Responsive experiences in right /real time
- Daily Targeted interactions that drives transactions
- Grows over time in hands of stakeholders
- Transform digital advocacy into a positive consumption experience to advocate back for the brand with expansion to commerce
- Programmatic evolved as experience target improvement beyond media planning tool
- Customization and Personalization of Communication
- Evolve Connection model: Participation vs Reach, to drive scale and efficiencies
- Grounded and embrace asks from the local experts like franchise leads and bottling partners.
4. ROI – Focus on business results:
- ROI against Business Objectives
- Make investment decisions from screen, pack, shelf to occasion, with focus on reaching ROI, with a daily live tracking of performance, identifying opportunities for improvement in the investment, anticipating trends and headwinds, make real time decisions, continuous refinement on execution based on results, adjust the plan and keep tracking, until the ROI is achieved and the desired behavior is shaped
- Learning & improving with each yearly Iteration (sustainable and scalable)
5. Productivity Driven:
- Optimal communication effort to drive efficient result
- Be passionate about productivity and liberate funds to fuel more initiatives or make initiatives better
- Maximize budgets and plans for effectiveness and efficiencies through better planning and buying, seeking partner values at onset.
- Challenge all sacred cows, no matter how important they seem – if they do not strategically, economically and scientifically make sense, eliminate them, even if some interest groups put up resistance
6. Agency and Partnership management:
P4P implementation -in collaboration with procurement identify agencies and partners, negotiate SOW, manage and inspire, build TCCC capability, compensate and evaluate based on business objectives.
7. Specialized Championship:
To be the specialized expertise skillset custodian, building capability across the IMC organization, providing guidance, input, feedback and proactively sharing best practices across the IMC team and the system.
Educational Requirement: University/Bachelor’s Degree , Postgraduate/Master’s Degree
?Work Experience: 5-10 years, Successful track record of IMC leadership roles, the last ones preferably within the Coca-Cola System.
Travel Requirement: 40%
Our Growth Culture: One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Curious Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Empowered Make it happen . True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here