- Company: AIfluence
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Kenya
AIFluence is Africa’s first Artificial Intelligence-powered influencer marketing platform, offering an end-to-end solution to scale global influencer strategies with a technology that powers influencer discovery and evaluation, program management and performance measurement for paid and organic influencer programs. The platform solves a major pain-point experienced by most marketers in Influencer Marketing by accurately predicting and delivering ROI on every campaign. AIFluence is incorporated in the USA with our first subsidiary in Kenya running operations accross the African continent. We are setting up subsidiaries in South Africa, Nigeria and Egypt by mid 2020.
Chief of Operations
The Senior Associate (Operations) role will support scaling and consistent performance of the systems and processes that support the growth of our business. The Senior Associate (Operations) will identify opportunities for improving firm data collection, management and analysis. You will streamline process workflows and oversee the planning and rollout of the new tools and procedures to realize them. You will also be responsible for aggregating data from all teams for regular reports supporting management decision-making and investor requirements. This role requires cross-functional experience and strong organizational, problem-solving, and change management skills. You will work directly with the COO and the rest of the management team to develop and implement key initiatives/objectives. This is a critical role in a fast-growing team that will support our global expansion.
Who you are:
- Business skills developed at a top-tier banking, consulting, private equity or multinational firm.
- Proven success in building rapport, fostering effective relationships, navigating complex environments
- Able to work effectively in cross-functional teams to drive complex initiatives.
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to operate and create structure in a high-pressure constantly changing context
- Independent problem solver
- Technically proficient with a commitment to lifelong learning
- Compulsive organizer and optimizer; you’ve made rules for how you do most activities and you’re constantly updating your practices to improve results
- Awareness of and experience working with the latest software tools and applications for business intelligence, data analysis/management and process automation
- Excellent analytical ability and discipline; ability to think clearly, structure problems logically and then design and implement solutions that focus on the core issues
- Experience working in fast-moving, entrepreneurial environments – entrepreneur at heart.
- Design and deliver data-driven dashboards and reports to measure campaign, departmental and firm KPIs, inform management decisions, and meet investor reporting requirements
- Analyze business processes to identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies and drive the implementation of scalable workflows. Research and oversee implementation of new software tools to improve business processes and assist teams with troubleshooting and adoption
- Draft firm policies and procedures to document business operations approaches
- Lead market entry research, preparation/planning and execution (i.e., set-up & incorporation)
- Support capital raising processes (Investor research, pitch deck updates, data room management, financial model updates) working directly with the CEO and COO
- Support finance, HR and Digital teams to monitor and maintain statutory compliance
- Develop and implement a knowledge management system
- Lead on short-term, interdisciplinary strategic initiatives as requested
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a highly analytical field
- Relevant postgraduate qualifications/certifications e.g. Business Intelligence, Data Science, Financial/Investment Analysis
- MBA/CFA would be advantageous
- 5+ years experience working in operations, IT, or business intelligence with a top-tier international firm, start-up or leading consulting firm
- Demonstrable experience with data-driven analysis, financial analysis/financial modeling utilizing relevant software/tools e.g., Excel, SQL, Power BI, Alteryx, Tableau, etc.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills; ability to communicate clearly and effectively with diverse audiences
- Excellent command of written & spoken English is required. Bi-lingual candidates strongly preferred (French, Arabic)
- Experience working in Nigeria, South Africa or Dubai would be advantageous
Kenya (International travel required)