- Company: Oracle
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - Customer Service Jobs in KenyaOracle Jobs in Kenya
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood City, California.
The Senior Customer Success Manager serves as a leading contributor and valued team member who provides direction, mentoring and thought leadership to our customers. Work is non-routine and situationally complex, involving the execution of advanced functional/technical skills in the area of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application as well as Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Supply Chain Management (SCM) applications and Human Capital Management (HCM).
Our CSMs develop long-term partnerships with their designated customers to ensure they become and remain successful through realizing the full value of their Oracle investment and to ensure renewal of the SaaS subscription; are responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction by advising on product / implementation best practices, providing product adoption and release guidance while serving as a liaison between their customers and Oracle’s internal operations; identify product expansion/up sell opportunities.
Engaging with the customer and their partner implementation executive teams will be a critical component of this role so effective executive communication and negotiation skills are critically important.
The objective of the SaaS Customer Success Manager (SaaS CSM) is to maximize client retention and success while also driving increased subscription revenue. In this role you will act as a strategic advisor to your clients to ensure they maximize the value of their investment with Oracle’s SaaS portfolio.
You will work towards helping drive successful renewal of your customer’s SaaS subscriptions and work closely with the account team to enable further adoption of Oracle SaaS products within your assigned territory.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with customers and account team to define and document the customer’s business objectives and definition of success (ROI). Gather baseline metrics and work with customer to calculate and demonstrate success with the Oracle ERP, SCM & HCM Cloud Solutions
- Partner with the account team to develop successful account strategies and plans that direct company resources to maximize retention of existing subscription contract and expand sales opportunities within assigned accounts.
- Engage with customers to do regular value realization assessments and advise on optimal utilization of their investment in Oracle Cloud.
- Participate in Quarterly business reviews with customers senior executives & key business stakeholders
- Guide customers through significant service milestones such as upgrades, new releases etc.
- Build C-level relationship with customer executives and assist them in change management programs to help drive Cloud adoption
- Be the customers strategic expert to share industry trends, best practices, competitive insights and product roadmap
- Educate customers on the Oracle ERP, SCM & HCM SaaS strategy & value propositions as well as new product features and functions to audiences ranging from Senior Executives to technical stakeholders
- Position Oracle’s value proposition as part of our overall business solution, linking these benefits back to the key business issues of the client
- Own & drive enablement initiatives for Oracle ERP/SCM/HCM Cloud solutions for ECEMEA Customer success team
- Manage relationships and participate in business reviews with regional product sales leaders
- Be the regional liaison working with Oracle Global teams (Prod Dev/COE, Product Expert Groups) to present and support customers & customer success teams requirements
- Collaborate with account team encouraging customer advocacy and creation of case studies to help maintain the Client Referral program
Essential Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Background
- 10+ years’ experience implementing or working with ERP, SCM & HCM applications and/or providing strategic advisory/business consultancy services.
- Pre-sales / Implementation experience with Oracle cloud-based/SaaS solution offerings- in the areas of Enterprise Resource Planning, Supply Chain Management and Human Capital Management.
- Demonstrated experience working with the executive level in client environments and a passion to communicate their value to clients.
- Proven ability to develop and cultivate lasting customer relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, support, sales, and marketing experts
- Deep Working knowledge of ERP, SCM & HR domain.
- Project Management experience with proven capability to lead cross functional business and technical teams to provide timely issue resolution
- Strong Analytical and report interpretation capabilities
- Ability to lead cross functional business and technical teams to provide timely issue resolution
- Ability to create and sell business cases to internal and client audiences
- Excellent organisation, project management, time management, and communication skills
- Team player who will work within the company to continue improving the way Oracle serves its clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in Spoken and Written English
- Fluency in Spoken and Written French would be an advantage.
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills
- Willingness to ‘roll up one’s sleeves’ and assist wherever needed
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science, business, or related field (Masters preferred)