DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: REA
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
- Preparation and evaluation of tenders for Environmental Impact Assessments (EIAs) for projects.
- Carrying out Environmental Audits for existing projects (off grid power stations as well as long grid lines).
- Preparation of Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) projects as well as proposals for sale of carbon credits.
- Participate in carbon trading negotiations.
- Supervising the environmental and social impact assessment for REA’S projects;
- Assessing the mitigation measures to address project impacts and identifying opportunities for value addition;
- Conducting of statutory Annual Environmental Audits these include all REA’S region offices distribution line project;
- Implementing of environmental management plans- distribution line construction and off grid projects;
- Liaising with development partners to adopt best environmental socio-economic practices and comply with relevant frameworks as well as other performance standards;
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental science or equivalent degree from a recognized university;
- Registration with relevant environmental body;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Results oriented;
- Proficient with office computer application;
- Meets the provisions of chapter six of the Constitution.
How to Apply
Visit The Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation website for the full details of the job descriptions, minimum requirements and requisite work experience for each position.
Apply for a position through a standard one-page letter, attaching a detailed CV and copies of certificates;
All applicants MUST complete the BIO DATA Form which should be obtained in the Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation website and send the same in soft not scanned to the Chief Executive Officer on email@example.com
Candidates must submit Tax Compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Corporation, Clearance Certificates from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission and Higher Education Loans Board; and a valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit their applications together with their updated Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and professional certificates.
Qualified persons including physically challenged, youth and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should reach:
The Chief Executive Officer, Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation, Kawi House, Block C/South C-Bellevue, P.O Box 34585-00100, NAIROBI.
So as to reach on/or before 30th April, 2019.