Network Site Coordinator Job, Engineering Job Vacancies In Kenya 2021,
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for Network Site Coordinator Position for one of our clients.
- Provide technical and advisory support to customers and sales teams by effectively assessing technical requirements and translating these into business solutions
- Develop contacts, route and call plans including visits to prospective customers to determine needs
- Work with the enterprise sales units to provide technical and business expertise, inner workings of the consulting business and delivery of solutions, such that company service offerings and technical capabilities are maximized on each customer engagement
- Work with relevant cross functional teams and vendors to conduct pre-installation surveys and feasibility studies for solutions, and provide both low level as well as high level technical designs
- Provide in-depth knowledge of new advances in networking and security technologies to drive the business and achieve client’s satisfaction
- Actively participate in implementations, migrations, integrations, acceptance, commissioning and round the clock support on all IP projects to all levels of hosting, operations, service level delivery, and support
- Maintain relevant project implementation, live service trackers and data to monitor all critical Service Level Agreements and provide opportunities for more responsive technical support
- Maintain knowledge of and reports on new developments through business intelligence in the marketplace with regards to accounts and prospects with a bid to determine ways to differentiate from competitors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunications Engineering and Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years working experience within the telecommunications industry with a strong bias in Electrical
- Knowledgeable in Telecommunication Networks, IP, Data, Packet and Circuit Switched Networks, Security, etc.
- Professional technical certifications will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Send your Cv to [email protected] by 30 th November 2021 . Please indicate the Job title “ Network Site Cordinator”