PO Box 19400 GPO
00100 Nairobi, Kenya
Job Title: Shop Administrator
Solar Panda is a growing company that provides innovative and upgradeable solar systems in rural communities. The company’s pay-as-you-go model allows homes and small businesses to have electricity for less than the daily cost of kerosene and mobile phone charging.
qualities are considered essential for employment.
• Serve walk-in customers and educate them on our products.
• Handle customer troubleshooting and warranty claims in the shop.
• Careful management of stock that is stored in the shop.
• Ensure that the shop is always well maintained.
• 2 years’ experience in a similar role is an added advantage.
• Ability to communicate clearly
• Good planning and organizational skills
Solar Panda Kenya Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin or disability. Solar Panda does not charge any fees on recruitment and nor do we use recruitment agencies that charge recruitment fees.