A car accessories company is looking to employ a Shop Attendant who will be tasked with assisting customers, increasing satisfaction levels and growing the business.
What you will do:
· Organize items on the racks
· Ensure the store is clean at all times
· Promote new products and any special deals
· Giving feedback on sales trends
· Assist the customers with fixing the products as need arises
· Take note of any customer feedback and convey it to the owner
· Respond to questions from customers and offer solutions
What you should have:
· Certificate or diploma in sales, marketing or any business-related course
· At least 2 years’ experience in sales
· Strong ability and passion for selling
· Passion for cars and automobile products
· Previously held shop attendant position in a service store is an added advantage
· Good communication and ‘people skills’
· Confidence, motivation and determination
· Good organizational and time management skills
· Attention to detail and quick learner
· Good business sense and a professional manner
· Preferably residing in Kahawa West area and its environs
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills and expected salary to [email protected] by Friday 9th April 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.