Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Showroom Sales Executive – Construction Equipment
Industry: Construction Industry
Gross Salary: 100,000,
Our client is an established organization dealing with sales of Construction Equipment and parts. They seek to hire a motivated and well-spoken inside sales representative to join their sales team. The inside sales representative will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to close sales and meet targets. To be successful as a showroom sales representative you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities of construction equipment
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information per email.
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services in the construction industry
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- At least 3 -5 years’ previous experience of indoor sales of construction equipment
- Must have a good understanding of the construction industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Showroom Sales Executive – Construction Equipment ) to [email protected] before 30 April 2022.
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .