Site Clerk Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Corporate Staffing Jobs,
Our client is a leading trusted provider of housing solutions in Kenya and they are seeking to hire a Site Clerk, to be based in Ruai, who will be tasked with the day to day accounts operation matters and ensuring the company’s compliance with accounting standards and practices.
Job type: Entry level
- Ensuring regular invoicing, receive and receipt payment
- Administering VAT and processing returns
- Administering the company’s payroll and associated statutory requirements (PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, leave)
- Undertaking daily banking functions and bank reconciliations. Deal with daily petty cash.
- Undertaking the preparatory work for the annual audit of accounts and assisting in implementation of audit recommendations
- Undertaking any ad hoc duties associated with the accounts function, including maintaining financial files and records, and photocopying.
- Answering phones, paperwork, reports, entering data
- Managing files, bookkeeping, payroll, sales and marketing, taking minutes at meetings.
- Ensuring all filing is done in a timely, accurate and organized manner
- Carrying out other related tasks as might be required from time to time
- Diploma in Business Management/Accounting, a holder of CPA (K) or related fields
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, knowledge and experience in using Accounting Software packages such as Pastel, Sage, QuickBooks and should be able to use Tally.
- Should have a background in accounting or is an accountant.
- The suitable candidate should be of unquestionable integrity and mature
- They should also be dynamic and a team player
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a pressurized environment
- Have high good attention to detail
- Should be willing to work on site/ location at Ruai
- Ladies are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Site Clerk ) to email@example.com on or before 19 th April 2019 .
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.