Social Media Coordinator Job, Communication Jobs in Kenya July,
Cellulant is the leading one-stop digital payments company in Africa operating in 10 markets i.e. Kenya, Nigeria, Uganda, Tanzania, Ghana, Malawi, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, and Mozambique; providing the glue connecting everyone to everything, every day. To do this we are looking for qualified, passionate, dynamic, and vibrant people to drive our strategy and agenda.
We are looking for a creative Social Media Coordinator who will be responsible for implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled, and imaginative writer with an eye for detail and a strong writing background. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we would like to meet you.
You should be able to create catchy web copies and repurpose developed content for various audiences to grow reach, engagement, and drive traffic on all our digital channels. For this position, it is also essential to be abreast with new technologies and digital marketing trends. Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness as well as establish our social media-based customer support.
Mission of the Role
To grow our online community for Cellulant from 65K to 2M by 2021, and drive Top of Mind Awareness for Cellulant Brands growing reach to 10million month on month.
Cumulatively, Cellulant has a SM following of 60,000 and 30 blog subscribers on the Cellulant blog. As a Pan-African business, we need to grow this following to represent the market size we serve/hope to serve and increase our reach in the markets we operate.
- Implement and manage our social media strategy
- Write high-engagement social media content that reflects our brand’s voice
- Craft and share engaging content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Edit and proofread web copy as needed
- Keep abreast of the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Monitor SEO and user engagement for content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Collaborate with the PR & Content Manager, designers & multimedia creatives to repurpose blog content and develop a variety of multimedia content for wider and targeted distribution
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- Day-to-day management of paid search efforts, digital campaign creation, keyword research, campaign optimization
- Copywriter: you must be good at creating content that is engaging and shareable
- Communication and presentation skills: You need excellent communication (written and verbal) and confident presentation skills in order to pitch ideas to the various teams and also explain your ideas to members of your
- Interpersonal skills: Excellent interpersonal skills are a must. You need a clear creative vision while remaining open to others’ ideas. You have high trust for your team: respect others, not territorial and completely transparent
- Fearless: Have the ability to fully commit to your strong ideas, as well as take the blame when a campaign does not go as
- Problem Solver: You have a passion for complex challenges and can work around any If the resources you need are not available, you take it upon yourself to achieve your goals.
- Ideator – You are not afraid to dream big. You are never short of new ideas and you inspire those around you to reach for goals that can seem impossible to
- A relentless executor – You are able to take moonshot ideas and break them into solvable You are not afraid of hard work and there is no task that is too small if it contributes to your vision.
- Work well under pressure – You are well versed in working under pressure, meeting difficult deadlines, and changing directions in design at a moment’s notice.
- 3 years of experience as a Social Media Coordinator
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, PR or a related field
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other social media best practices
- Excellent writer with experience in ad copy writing & editing
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience in producing copy for digital, print and broadcast channels
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
How to Apply
Send your CV in PDF, email subject: Social Media Coordinator to [email protected] before August 10 th , 2020. Hiring will be done on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted