Software Product Development Coordinator Job, Latest IT Jobs In Kenya,
Title: Software Product Development Coordinator,
Reporting to: CTO,
Salary: 40k – 50k,
Our client is a leading integrated business solutions provider. They seek to hire a Software product development coordinator who will responsible for ensuring that the development team has the tools needed to execute a project.
- Creating a project schedule, with milestones, due dates,and estimates for those resources that are required and other resources, such as team members, which will then be submitted to management for approval.
- Determining product specifications according to a number of various factors and uses.
- Developing Customer Specification Requirement – CRS documents for new developments or as per the client’s requirements.
- Scheduling and coordinating work with the developers to ensure timelines are met
- Testing and ensuring that software works as per the requirement
- Creating test environments and carrying out test procedures
- Investigate issues/bugs with the software and communicate with the development team.
- Submitting proposals and designs for evaluation by the project team and management before moving to the next stage
- Carry out the installation of the software at the client site.
- Provide reports and documentation of the new version and changes
- Working with team members in the field or on site who have project issues.
- Computer science/IT Engineer or equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience dealing with software development
- Must have been involved in at least 2 full life cycle of any software development team
- Planning and deploying servers and server applications.
- System testing (QA)
- Must have front end hands on experience on Dot net , JAVA , Oracle Forms6/6i , Visual Basic , Visual C++
- Database experience in MS SQL, SQL , Oracle , DB2, DB2/400 , MS ACCESS
- CCNA certification will be an added advantage
- Work closely with developers to develop custom
- Design and update system documentation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable experience in the ICT and software field
- Strong strategic, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet the sales targets within the stipulated deadlines.
- 2 years of working experience dealing with software development is a MUST.
- Candidate should have been involved in at least 2 full life cycle of any software development team
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Software Product Development Coordinator ) to [email protected] before Wednesday 2 nd September 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process