Our client is one of the leading solution providers in the field of information technology, business solutions, financial solutions and security solutions. They seek to recruit a competent and high performing individual to fill in the role of a software business development position.
Job Title: Software Sales Executive
Salary: 50k plus Commissions
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending software solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Create a client database through various online platforms and identify key prospects in the organizations.
- Do tele-calling to book appointment and deliver the Demo of the product required by client.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A Diploma/Bachelor degree in IT or related field
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in selling and promoting IT / Software systems.
- Must have knowledge of Excel as a reporting tool
- Demonstratable knowledge and experience in field sales
- Knowledge and experience in IT and software systems will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Sales/Business Development knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business opportunities and improve the profitability and competitive performance of the business
- Demonstrated ability in identifying and responding to current and future customer needs
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
How to Apply
If this describes you and are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Software Sales Executive) to email@example.com before 4 th April 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.