- Company: Ericsson
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Kenya
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Sourcing Business Partner. Your role will make Ericsson and our Customers successful by actively contributing towards securing short and long-term profitable business!
Through your early engagement in Partner organizations, you will drive higher value contribution from third party deliveries to business. In order to drive value, relevant category strategies and preferred supplier lists shall be endorsed through active participation in strategic Sales and product/project forums, including business and product decision meetings.
The Sourcing Business Partner shall promote new business ideas that are based on optimized value extraction through collaboration from third parties and Ericsson supplier base, other business bench-marking and Sourcing strategies.
You will also be accountable for the Sourcing contribution to business opportunities or concept to delivering on Stakeholder expectations in ensuring the projects are delivered to delight our Customers.
- Conspire and commit to Partnering with the business
- Be an advisor and dedicated to partner engagement
- Inspire business ideas, strategies & PSL (Preferred Supplier List)
- Hold sourcing responsible for profitability
- Optimize Sourcing performance targets
- Back & support M&A sourcing projects
- Engaging & contributing to Sales process for winning profitable business
- Be accountable for Sourcing value augmentation towards business opportunities
To be successful in the role you must have
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in managing sourcing solutions
- A first academic degree or equivalent qualification in related fields
- Experience in direct and indirect sourcing
- Sourcing Practice, Process & Strategy Knowledge
- Business Modelling Skills
- Business Understanding
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Commercial Acumen & Skills
- Local laws and Regulation knowledge
- Deciding & Initiating Action
Job Location is in Nairobi, Kenya.