- Company: Wasoko
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - Sales/Marketing Jobs in KenyaWasoko Jobs in Kenya
Wasoko is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small shops to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services that were previously unavailable. Wasoko aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no wholesalers or banks necessary. Thousands of retailers across Kenya, Tanzania, and Rwanda use Wasoko’s mobile ordering and delivery service to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take charge of the product vision and planning the roadmap for driving unassisted orders and merchant self-service at Wasoko.
- Perform in-depth analyses of user cohorts in terms of key commercial metrics as well as attributes such as demographic, location, shop size, shop type, etc. to guide your roadmap decisions.
- Run frequent field trips and in-person user research to deepen your understanding of the target persona and their most pressing needs.
- Drive design, prototyping, A/B testing and solution development of key features to attract & retain more users and improve key metrics such as funnel conversion, AOV & ARPU and repeat purchase cadence.
- Mentor the PMs to draft detailed product requirements.
- Lead sprint execution in collaboration with engineering management.
- Communicate & coordinate diligently with technology stakeholders.
- Plan and orchestrate feature releases in collaboration with Product Marketing.
- Measure & report success on implementations.
- The ideal candidate has ? 7 years of experience in designing & implementing, and/or integrating third party software for
- Product / category search & discovery
- In app promotions, offers and discounts
- Shopping cart & checkout design
- Mobile money payments
- Mobile wallets
- Returns management
- Order tracking experience