DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Kenya Airways
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Kenya
We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role primarily for ensuring smooth facilitation of cargo revenue accounting services.
If this sounds like you, then myriad opportunities to grow and be the best you can be await you, Expand your horizons!
Reporting to Manager. Cargo Accounting, the role holder will be in charge of control inventory of cargo, courier and mail accountable documents as well as maintaining proper verifiable records to ensure availability and security.
Specifically, the successful jobholder will be required to:
- Design and re-generate/create distinctive 706 E-Accountable stock series in both accounting & operation systems after approval.
- Solely be responsible to store cargo accountable documents ensuring safe custody and control.
- Set up sales station such as general sales agent/ground handling agents/cargo accounting systems/agents codes in both accounting & operation systems.
- Monitor re-order levels and issue new stock to ensure sufficient stock level at all times.
- Process replenishment requisitions and update recipient of cargo revenue documents to users to ensure only authorized personnel are notified.
- Update and maintain stock records to ensure accurate and reliable records for control purposes.
- Reconcile & update stock on hand with various stations general sales agent/ground handling agents and agents from cargo sales returns reports on monthly basis.
- Withdraw stock from non-paying general sales agent/ground handling agents/cargo accounting systems agents to limit credit risks in liaison with credit control team.
- Blacklist lost, misplaced and stolen cargo revenue documents to prevent loss of revenue and ensure accurate reporting.
- Minimum qualification of CPA Part 2/ ACCA Level 2 with a minimum of 1 year experience on a similar role.
- Hands on experience of the use of an airline’s revenue accounting systems.
- Basic IATA certifications in revenue accounting and control.
- Basic knowledge on stock control and record keeping with strong report writing skills.
- Good computer knowledge- MS Office Excel with basic computing skills.
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here