- Company: Oracle
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - Engineering Jobs in KenyaIT/Telecom Jobs in Kenya
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood City, California.
We are looking for the person to become the Strategic Programs Leader for Technology Software EMEA.
This professional should work very closely with the EMEA Tech Software Sales and TSE Leaders to agree and organise the Go to Market support through productive and meaningful business development initiatives, and to take the lead and advise.
This Leader Strategic Programs Leader will report to Jason Rees, VP Software Engineering and Head of Software Sales Programs EMEA. They will manage an EMEA team of Technology Software Business Development specialists. That team works closely to Product Marketing, Product Development, OSPA, Field Marketing and the EMEA Experts & Specialists teams, to ensure the Software sales team have appropriate sales assets, sales enablement, sales campaigns, and demand generation tools to generate and progress Software Pipeline.
The EMEA Strategic Programs Leader will act as the ambassador with the Oracle corporate stakeholders and other EMEA & Divisional teams, focusing particularly on Data Management, Hybrid and Multi cloud deployment choices.
Scope of the role:
- Help sales teams sell more and faster Software Components by ensuring their enablement and keeping their focus on key themes and sales plays.
- Create demand through powerful content embedded into sales plays working very closely with Product Marketing and EMEA Regions and all relevant LOBs to provide right assets to the sellers for successful positioning and customer outcomes.
- Drive initiatives, activities and campaigns to raise awareness and deliver dem-gen for Oracle Technology Software with customers, partners, and by fostering communities.
- Act as the advocate and evangelist for the technologies embedded in Software sales plays.
- Drive go-to-market conversations and propositions.
The successful candidate will (through his/her team)
- Be responsible for development, execution, and governance of programmatic go to market initiatives from his/her team.
- Organise knowledge & expertise sharing and coaching activities on the Software technologies in synch with TSE ecosystem.
- Work closely with Marketing, increase awareness on Oracle Data Management market leadership and capitalise on mainstream Marketing investments, for customers and partner programs.
- Work closely with Regional/Local marketing and business development to build specific demand generation initiatives and targeted sales plays driven campaigns for license business.
- Monitor, review and measure sales initiatives and activities, alongside business operations.
- Support sales cycle with right resources and engagements from the extended BDM community
- Identify, maintain, and deploy an internal network of people who can support achievement of plans.
- Works across all other Lines of Business (LoBs) and fosters XLoB relationships.
- Strong team and employee leadership, operating in line with Oracle’s HR policies and procedures.
- Strong leadership & Influencing skills with a results-oriented attitude that overcomes barriers.
- Strategic thinking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication (English), interpersonal and teamwork skills, influencing skills, highly organised.
- Positive approach and adaptability.
- High level of energy, drive, and enthusiasm.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, able to identify opportunities and associated risk.
- Innovative and creative.
- Ability to influence thinking and gain acceptance of ideas in sensitive situations.
- Comfortable and experienced in leading change and organisational innovation.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems successfully in a virtual matrix organisation.
- 5-6 years on Leadership positions on business development, solution selling or sale consulting expertise.
- Strong background and expertise in technology.
- A broad understanding of business and IT trends and how they relate to current business challenges.
- Strong business (sales) acumen.
- Strong influencing and coaching skills to work with senior sales leaders to drive adoption.
- Experience of driving and owning go-to-market campaigns and propositions.
- Experience in conducting customer and partner engagements.
- Strong communication skills – including strong presentation skills.
- Experience of Oracle’s systems and tools that can drive efficient campaign execution and to provide sales oversight in reporting.
- Having a proven people network across Oracle, including EMEA and Product Teams or the ability to build one quickly
- Ability to travel 50% of the time to different locations in EMEA is required.