Sales Team Lead Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya July,
Position: Sales Team Lead
Reporting To: Regional Sales Manager
Tenure: Full time
Founded in 2012, SunCulture’s vision is to build a world where people take control of their environment in rewarding and sustainable ways. SunCulture does this by developing and commercializing life-changing technology that solves the biggest daily challenges for the world’s 570 million smallholder farming households. Over the last 5 years, the company has grown significantly and now employs 100+ people around the world.
As a Sales Team Lead, you will be in charge of the Sales Agents in your territory. You will be responsible for managing sales, ensuring that targets are attained, and handling clients in the territory. You have to be dynamic, self-motivated, have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
Recruitment and training.
- Source, identify and recruit astute and goal-oriented sales agents who will be willing and capable of selling SunCulture products
- Train, and onboard the sales agents to ensure they have all been set up for success in bringing in sales and meeting the company KPIs
- Carry out daily and weekly check-ins with the teams to ensure there is maximum productivity
- Track Lead generation and selling processes of the sales agents
- Coordinate aftersales customer service to ensure brand strength
- Work closely with the Regional Sales Manager in developing and establishing clear sales KPIs meant to be exceeded by the sales agents
- Monitor and push for numbers closures when it comes to the sales targets on the selling of SunCulture commodities
- Establish a rapport with the clients and also the community in ensuring that all the clusters allocated are fully utilized and understand SunCulture products and bran d
- Proven experience in a sales role in the energy sector
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota
- Strong leadership abilities and outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think and plan strategically, plan, manage, and act to achieve set outcomes.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and meet targets.
- Passion for irrigation and in-depth knowledge of the industry and current trends adaptable for SunCulture
- Independent thinker with proactive decision-making capabilities
- Comfortable with ambiguity and experience working in a dynamic environment
- Have the ability to handle pressure, meet targets, keep cool-temper, and handle rejection gracefully.
- Be organized and be an expert in time management- both at personal and team levels
- A diploma or degree is an added advantage.
How to Apply